Welcome to the first level in our essential foundation course for pet dog owners.
This course is suitable for all dogs requiring basic training. The course covers:
- Good manners at home
- Sit, Down, Wait
- Lead respect
- …and much more!
This course is not suitable for dogs showing any sign of aggression – this will require a home visit from your local behaviourist.
Trainer Bolt-On Included FOR FREE!
This course includes our Trainer bolt-on, giving you direct access to one of our expert Trainers and personalised support throughout.
On completion, in order to receive your certificate a diary, videos and photographic evidence will be required.
Before You Start
- Module 1 – Focus, Attention and Boundaries
- Module 2 – Good Manners
- Module 3 – Fun Training & Engagement
- Module 4 – Maintaining Good Focus, Foundations for Loose-Lead Work and Wait/Stays
- Module 5 – Problem Solving, Developing Loose-Lead Walking, Stays
- Module 6 – Engagement, Enrichment & Recall
- Module 7 – Meet & Greet, Basic Handling & Care
- Module 8 – Now and the Future
0.00 average based on 0 ratings